This program offers a range of activities for individuals living with physical disabilities, Aphasia, Parkinson’s, MS, Alzheimer’s and related dementias. Our therapeutic recreational program provides client centred activities to enhance the social, cognitive, physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all individuals.
The Adult Day Program runs from 9am-3pm and the daily schedule consists of:
- Morning refreshments
- Exercise program
- Morning session - group program
- Hot lunch
- Afternoon session - self-directed or group program
*Transportation may be arranged for an additional fee
We offer both integrated and dementia specific Adult Day Programs in Simcoe, Hagersville and Dunnville.
- Referral to the Program can be made by anyone in the community;
- Clients are assessed for eligibility by the Local Health Integration Network (LHIN);
- Suitability will be assessed by the Adult Day Program Coordinator prior to admission.
(CLIENT FEE FOR SERVICE)